Small Engine Tech (Mahwah)
305 Island Rd
compensation: Starting pay will be based on experience level.
employment type: full-time
Small Engine Mechanic / Tech.
Hourly, plus commission
Immediate opportunity for a Full Time (40 hours/week) small engine mechanic
- responsibilities will include:
-Diagnose / repair customers' equipment including lawn mowers, lawn tractors, snowblowers, commercial turf equipment, and 2-cycle equipment
- Performs repairs in timely manner and follow project instructions
- Assists with customers questions/concerns regarding equipment performance
- Performs daily shop clean up
The ideal candidate will be a responsible, self motivated small engine mechanic to work on lawn mowers, snowblowers, leaf blowers, etc. Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and transportation.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience diagnosing and performing repairs on small engine equipment
- Strong mechanical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with customers in friendly manner and answer their questions
- Ability to stand, bend, crouch, push/pull frequently and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment
- Your own tools to perform above duties.
This position would be between the hours of 8 am - 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday, and starting pay will be based on experience level. Two weeks paid vacation, and medical insurance is available. This is a great job for the right person!