The 1800 Power Curve performs like a gas unit without the maintenance. Just plug it in and throw snow up to 30 feet. It has an 18 inch wide clearing width and an intake height of 12 inches. Ideal for sidewalks, walkways, driveways that can park up to four cars. It can handle 2-6 inches of snow at a time. The innovative Power Curve technology moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging while cleaning all the way down to the pavement. It has the highest power to width ratio in its class* (*as of 2/2012).
The ergonomic handle design allows for comfort and ease of use. The Zip Deflector control lets you throw snow high, low or in between and the positive locking ratchet deflector adjusts in less than a second with just a touch of your hand. It has a Cord Lock System to prevent cord disconnects. Use the lift handle to easily transport the unit from patios, decks, and pathways.
- Chute Control - Quick Lever (180˚ Rotation), Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width - 18” clearing width, 12" intake height
- Motor Type - 15 Amp Series Wound Electric
- Rotor Style - Power Curve® Rotor
- Scraper - Stationary
- Starter - On/Off Switch
- Throw Distance - Up to 30’
- Tires - 6” x 1.5” Wheels
- UL Listed - Yes
- Warranty - 2-Year Full**
- Weight - 25 lbs.
- Disclaimer - *Throw distance will vary with conditions. **See your retailer for warranty details.