The new TimeCutter HD zero turn mower does more than cut grass to perfection. It can also cut your mowing time almost in half*. But when you're bouncing around on rough terrain, speed won't do you any good without superior comfort to match. The smooth MyRIDE Suspension System** features a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations, so you can be more productive and stay comfortable. And the heavy-duty GRADE 50 high-strength steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than other decks***, so you can power through tough grass. You'll not only enjoy mowing - you'll enjoy more free time.
* Time savings are from 2008-2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
**Available on select models.
***Compared to regular 11-gauge steel decks.
Maximum Comfort - Once you take hold of the controls, the rest of your body is isolated from the mower. The suspended operator platform allows you to float with 3" of travel - double that of a standard suspension seat*.
* Typical suspension seats in this class have 1.5" of travel.
Professional-Grade Performance - TimeCutter HD mowing decks are made of fully welded GRADE 50 high-strength steel to stand up to your toughest mowing challenges. In fact, our high-strength 10-gauge steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than regular 11-gauge steel decks, giving you the durability acreages demand. From top to bottom, every detail delivers the heavy-duty performance of a commercial mower, down to the quality of cut. It's not only built to last; it's built to give your property that makes you proud.
Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow - Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
12V Accessory Port - Need portable power for your smartphone, MP3 player or personal fan? Just plug it into the 12V Accessory Port accessory port.
- Engine - 24.5 hp Toro® V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity - 5 gallons (18.9 L)
- Cutting Width - 54" (137 cm)
- Anti-Scalp Wheels - 3 Standard
- Armrests - Standard
- Blade Tip Speed - 18,880+ ft/min
- Cup Holder - Standard
- Deck Design - 54" (137 cm) Fabricated - Grade 50 High Strength 10 ga.
- Foot Operated Height of Cut - Standard
- Ground Speed - 8.5 mph (13.68 kph)
- Height - 48" (121.92 cm)
- Height of Cut - 1.5" (3.8 cm) - 4.5" (11.4 cm) 13 position
- Hour Meter - Standard
- Length - 79.5" (201.93 cm) without hitch / 82" (208.28 cm) with hitch
- ROPS - Optional (Foldable for storage)
- Comfort Platform - MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel - 3"
- Shocks - 1 Front / 2 Rear
- Seat - 18" (45.7 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Adjustability - 4 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Steering Controls - Pro-Controlled Dampers
- Tires - 13 in (33 cm) x 6.5 in (16.5 cm) Front 22 in (55.9 cm) x 10 in (25.4 cm) Rear
- Transmission - HG-ZT3100
- Washout Port - 2- Standard
- Warranty - 3 year / 300 hour**
- Width - 59" / 149.86 cm Deflector Up - 69" / 175.26 cm Deflector Down
Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments and safety features.
*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
**See retailer for warranty details.