The Power Max 824 OE with Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4 cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. Throws snow up to 45’ (13.5 m) away with a 24” (61 cm) clearing width and 20” (51 cm) intake height. Ideal for clearing 6 - 12" (15-31 cm) of snow at a time on concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 4 - 10 cars.
The Power Max, with its durable components, make quick work of hard, compressed snow. It's also compact and easy to handle. The convenient one hand operation lever frees the other hand to change speeds or adjust the chute without stopping. Easily change the chute direction and angle with the Quick Stick chute control.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress. No shear pins needed! If the auger hits hard material, the engine will stall to prevent damage.
Electric Start - For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
Quick Stick® Chute Control - Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
- Auger System - Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11” / 28 cm Dia., Hardened Gears; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control - Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width - 24” (61 cm) clearing width, 20” (51 cm) intake height
- Drive System - Friction Disk
- Engine - Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement - 252cc
- Fuel Capacity - 3.1 Quarts (3.0 L)
- One-Hand Interlock - Standard
- Scraper - Adjustable
- Skid Shoes - Standard
- Speeds - 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter - Electric Start
- Throw Distance - Up to 45’ (13.5 m)*
- Tires - 15” x 4” (39 cm x 10 cm)
- Warranty - 3-Year Limited** Guaranteed for Life Warranty** - ACS only (Original owner only)
- Weight - 171 lbs. / 78 kg
*Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.
**See retailer for full warranty details. Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring an obligation.
Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 38212) - Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)