The Power Max HD 1428 OHXE Commercial with Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4 cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. Throws snow up to 60 feet away with a 28-inch clearing width and 21.5-inch intake height and Standard Drift Breaker. Ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6 or more cars. Handles 6+ inches of snow at a time. Storage dimensions are 62" x 29.5" x 44.5".
Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last. All new double deflector provides a wider range of throw, from right next to a fence or as far as the operator needs. The convenient one hand operation lever frees the other hand to change speeds or adjust the chute without stopping. Easily change the chute direction and angle with the Quick Stick chute control.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
Electric Start - For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
All Steel Construction - Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last.
Commercial-Grade Auger Gear Box - Special hardened gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses. No shear pins are needed, so there are none to replace.
Extra-Large 16" Tires - The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
Large 14" Serrated Auger - Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Auger System - Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14” / 36 cm Dia., Commercial-Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control - Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width - 28" (71 cm) clearing width, 21.5” (55 cm) intake height w/ Standard Drift Breaker
- Engine - Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement - 420cc
- Fuel Capacity - 4.8 Quarts (4.5 L)
- Lighting - LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock - Standard
- Scraper - Adjustable
- Skid Shoes - Cast-Iron
- Speeds - 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter - Electric Start
- Throw Distance - Up to 60’+ (18.3 m)*
- Tires - 16" (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty - 3 Year Limited, 1 Year Commercial**
- Weight - 305 lbs. (138 kg)
- Disclaimer - *Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions. **See retailer for warranty details.
Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 125-1104) - Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)