The SnowMaster 724 QXR features a Toro Premium 212 OHV 4 cycle engine with electric start that delivers impressive power, unprecedented maneuverability and simple, user friendly controls. The unique and innovative helical design spins ten times faster than a typical two stage snow blower and efficiently throws snow up to 40 feet away. It has a 24 inch clearing width and an 18 inch intake height. With Personal Pace, it automatically moves at your walking speed and the integrated automatic steering makes it quick and easy to make hairpin turns. This snow blower is recommended for clearing 6 - 18 inches of snow at a time on concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park 4 or more cars.
Backed by Toro's 3 Year Limited Warranty (residential only) and Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life (original owner only) See retailer for warranty details.
Unibody Frame - Added durability with a one piece welded frame.
Warranty - 3-Year Limited Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life (original owner only) See retailer for warranty details.
- Auger System - In-line 2-Stage, 10” / 25 cm dia.
- Chute Control - Quick Shoot (210º Rotation)
- Clearing Width - 24” (61 cm) clearing width, 18” (46 cm) intake height
- Drive System - Personal Pace®
- Engine - Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement - 212cc
- Fuel Capacity - 2.3 Quarts (2.2 L)
- Ignition - Electric Start
- Scraper - Compression Loaded
- Throw Distance - Up to 40' / 12 m*
- Tires - 11” / 28 cm Deep Lug Directional Tires
- Warranty - 3-Year Limited** Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life**
- Weight - 125 lbs (57 kg)
Disclaimer - *Throw distance will vary with conditions. **See toro.com (US), toro.ca (Canada) or your dealer for warranty details. †Capacity will vary with conditions. Compared to Toro® Power Max® models.
Replacement Paddle Kit (Part # 130-9569P) - This Paddle and Hardware kit helps ensure optimum performance on your Toro SnowMaster. Over time, if skid shoes or scrapers are not replaced as needed on your SnowMaster your snowblower paddles could contact asphalt or concrete and will wear down and need replacing.