The SnowMaster 824 QXE features a Toro Premium 252 OHV 4 cycle engine with electric start that delivers impressive power, unprecedented maneuverability and simple, user friendly controls. The unique and innovative helical design spins ten times faster than a typical two stage snow blower and efficiently throws snow up to 40 feet away. It has a 24 inch clearing width and an 18 inch intake height. With Personal Pace, it automatically moves at your walking speed and the integrated automatic steering makes it quick and easy to make hairpin turns. This snow blower is recommended for clearing 6 - 18 inches of snow at a time.on concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park 4 or more cars.
Backed by Toro's 3 Year Limited Warranty (residential only) and Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life (original owner only). See retailer for warranty details.
11" Deep Lug Tires - Directional deep lug wheels for added traction.
Unibody Frame - Added durability with a one piece welded frame.
- Auger System - In-line 2-Stage, 10” / 25 cm dia.
- Chute Control - Quick Shoot ( 210º Rotation )
- Clearing Width - 24” ( 61 cm ) clearing width, 18” ( 46 cm ) intake height
- Drive System - Personal Pace
- Engine - Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4 cycle
- Engine Displacement - 252cc
- Fuel Capacity - 3.1 Quarts ( 3.0 L )
- Ignition - Electric Start
- Scraper - Compression Loaded
- Throw Distance - Up to 40' / 12 m*
- Tires - 11” / 28 cm Deep Lug Directional Tires
Warranty - 3 Year Limited**
Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life**
- Weight - 131 lbs ( 60 kg )
Replacement Paddle Kit (Part # 130-9569P) - This Paddle and Hardware kit helps ensure optimum performance on your Toro SnowMaster. Over time, if skid shoes or scrapers are not replaced as needed on your SnowMaster your snowblower paddles could contact asphalt or concrete and will wear down and need replacing.